7.12.2010

Birdhouse Mansions











Arnt these adorable!! For Family Home Evening My husband had this great idea to make birdhouses! As you can see we got REALLY creative. They didn't take long at all to make. And the best part is...we didn't spend a penny!! My husband had all this old scrap wood that was just taking up room and the paint was left overs from when we moved in the house. I had to show these baby's off, there just to cute to keep to myself.
OUR FHE: Every Monday we pull from a jar little slips of paper that we have wrote things that we wanted to do for FHE. Its very fun! We also have a FHE Journal that we record all of our evenings. This past Monday we pulled "Make 72 hour kits" so my next blog should be about Making our 72 hour kits. It was my idea of course so that means I'm to have a lesson prepared. I'm really excited and cant wait to show pictures an experiences!!

3 comments:

David and Amber said...

Hi. I just saw you were a follower of my blog and came to see yours. I haven't heard this idea for FHE but it looks like a good one. It would sure liven up our Monday nights, we'll have to give it a try. (0:

Lloyd said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

homespun1 said...

greetings from your other mom in N.C. Love Love love your blog...looking forward to seeing and hearing more from you. Love those bird houses...would make great xmas presents! hint hint!! Drop by and see my Eblog too and leave comments....love you honey!