7.07.2010

Progress amd Improve

Well I'm pretty new at this, but I have a feeling I'm going to like it. Being a Wife and Mother at the age of 21 can really make you want to express some feelings or interest.
I'v recently moved to a new area and being a stay at home mom can leave you with a lot of time on your hands. Our church was very welcoming and lv made quite a few friends for only living here almost a year. Iv decided I'm going to plan most my days with activites. I'm going to try an come up with a list of projects I want to do while I have this time. My goals are volunteering projects, self reliance projects, cooking projects and of course my favorite, arts and crafts. I'm hoping to have people read and find interest in this and maybe inspire others to get involved also.
"As you create Beauty and as you are compassionate to others- God will encircle you in the arms of his Love." D&C 6:20

1 comment:

Jill said...

Cute blog! I'm excited to follow it :)