7.28.2011

Dont let the time pass by!


Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above . . . James 1:17
My days are most the time so busy and hectic I don't feel I have accomplished what all could have been done. My heads always in four different places at once that I usually forget at least one project. I have a wonderful beautiful two year old daughter who's always tagging along beside me if I'm not at work of course, and spending time with her is AlWAYS in my busy schedule. Earlier today as we were in a rush I accidentally bumped my knee, I sat down in pain and Audre quickly ran over to sweetly ask if I was OK. Looking into that anxious, concerned, sad little face realization of the little things in life that I have been missing became obvious. I am but one person, and my Heavenly Fathers knows my expanse. I enjoy my life very much but the little things tend to pass by without notice. Audre opened my eyes to this whole different reality filled with peace and love. Heavenly Father is so good to us. I have a wonderful family and the best part is that I get to spend eternity with them :) My life is not scheduled events anymore, it is an Epic Journey.

No comments: