8.04.2011

Our trip to the Houston Zoo

As a kid I can remember my dad taking me to the North Carolina Asheville Zoo. Hearing the word Zoo, due to all the exciting memories, always brings a sense of vacation and relaxation to heart.

I believe I accomplished the same feelings today with my princess. She enjoyed every second exploring today. Our supplies were, Dora backpack, Dora camcorder, and Dora watch. She was adorable and amazing at capturing footage on her play camcorder :)

I was so amazed at her fearless approaches to all the reptiles. Especially surprised about her favorite, the crocodile.

The most exhilarating moment of the day was our last stop to the giraffes. She was drawn in by there appearance and it didn't stop her from wanting to feed them. Of course the funest part was Audre calling everything a cow. I'm so glad we got to take this adventure together. I look forward to many more.
Life as a mommy is the best!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments: