3.27.2013

Kitchen Table makeover

My biggest project so far for me, has been this kitchen table :/
But all the hard work and time has deff paid off :)
We found this lovely piece on the side of the road.
I guess other people would have just looked at this as trash,
but in my eyes I could deff see potential.

The longest part of this project was removing the peeling
veneer. There is however an amazing blogger that has a
tutorial just for this click HERE to see.

Once that part was done and sanded all that was left
was staining and painting

Don't forget the best part....distressing :)

Look how awesome this "trash" turned out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What color of stain did you use for the top? Love how it turned out!!

Holly Corley said...

Hi thank you. Glad you like it :) I used regular stain. I forget the name but you can buy it pretty much at any hardware store. It comes in that quart size yellow an brown bottle. I brushed it on an then wiped off with rag. You can poly as well but I chose not to cause I like the shabby look. Thanks again for stopping by :)